We offer a full range of dental services to meet the needs of every patient at any stage of life, age 3 and up. Our primary emphasis is on preventing dental problems before they occur. This emphasis on prevention begins with regular hygiene visits and thorough evaluation of your dental needs to make recommendations that will result in your best smile ever. We truly TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SMILE!!! Please contact our office today to reserve your appointment.
- Routine Hygiene Visit - includes a head and neck exam, oral cancer screening (Oral ID), xrays and routine prophy (“teeth cleaning”). - **Oral ID is a Fluorescent Oral Light that enables us to recognize abnormal tissue that has a potential for oral cancer.
- Digital X-rays - In addition to routine digital xrays, our practice now utilizes state of the art, small volume low dose CBCT (Cone Beam CT) technology that provides highly accurate 3D radiographic images for better diagnosis, planning and treatment of Implants which allows us to serve you with the best care!!
- Same Day Emergency Care - We welcome emergency calls from existing and new patients.
- Resin (“Tooth colored fillings”) restorations are used on adult and children to restore tooth structure that has been damaged by decay.
- Sealants are resin restorations used to protect young tooth surfaces that are more susceptible to tooth decay.
- Additional Services
- Oral Surgery (Removal of decayed and diseased teeth, Bone Grafting)
- Bite Splints/Night Guards (Customized protection used to protect teeth during teeth clenching, or grinding stresses)
- Athletic Mouth Guards (Customized protection used during athletic performance to prevent damage to teeth)
- Soft Tissue Laser (Gum Recontouring, Crown Lengthening, Ulcer and Herpetic lesion treatment, Bacterial reduction)
- Intraoral Scanner/3D Printer (AI technology used to scan teeth and tissue for fabrication of restorations)
Cosmetic treatment is used to improve the appearance of your smile by correcting discolored, misaligned, chipped or cracked teeth. A healthy oral cavity is the key to the success of these services and a new beautiful smile.
- Teeth Whitening involves use of solutions to chemically whiten the teeth. This is done in-office or at home with a custom tray or prescribed whitening strips.
- Bonding involves improving the shape or size of teeth with a resin material that is bonded to the natural tooth surface.
- Veneers involves improving the shape and size of teeth with a porcelain covering that is cemented to the natural tooth surface.
Periodontal treatment is used to stop the progression of periodontal disease, and preserve the progress made after treatment. Without treatment and maintenance, the disease will continue to progress, the tissue and bone that support the teeth are destroyed. Overtime, teeth may fall out or need to be removed.
- Scaling and Root Planing/Periodontal Maintenance
- Minor Gum Surgery (Laser Treatment)
- Placement of Chemotherapeutic Agents
- Laser Bacterial Reduction (Laser Treatment)
- Root Canal Therapy (Single and Multirooted teeth) Endodontic or Root Canal therapy is a procedure used to treat disorders of the nerve (pulp) of the tooth. It involves replacing the diseased pulp with a substance that will keep the tooth functional. Without treatment, the infection will continue to spread, possibly causing pain, swelling, loss of bone around the tooth, and ultimately-tooth loss.
- Implants are artificial titanium tooth replacements inserted into the bone that act like natural tooth root and crown. Implants can be an alternative to bridges, partials or dentures or they can be a support to improve the fit of a poorly fitting partial or denture. Implants can look and feel like natural teeth and give you the confidence you once had with your natural teeth.
- Crown and Bridge is a tooth-like covering “cap” placed over an existing tooth when there is no longer sufficient tooth structure left to place a “filling”. The remaining tooth structure is specially prepared to receive the crown. Crowns help to strengthen and restore, or improve the appearance of your natural teeth. A bridge is recommended when a tooth has been removed between two teeth. The teeth on each side of the missing tooth are specially prepared for crowns to “bridge” the space where the previous tooth occupied.
- A Complete Denture is used to replace all teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
- A Partial Denture is used to replace multiple teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
- Dentures are not for everyone. Both types of dentures may take some time to adjust. Speaking and eating may require minor adjustments, however, normal activities will resume once you become accustomed to your dentures.
Six Month Smiles is cosmetically focused Orthodontic treatment that is performed in less than 9 months with specific Brackets/Wires OR Clear Aligners. It is not a replacement for traditional comprehensive orthodontics, but an alternative for adults who have declined comprehensive treatment, and are interested in correcting a cosmetic challenge that gives them an attractive smile in a reasonable amount of time. Please call our office today to reserve your Six Month Smiles Consultation appointment.